Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Sassy Gay

Absolutely one of our favorite twitter accounts belongs to the moniker, "The Sassy Gay". The tag line explains it all, "I'm not bitchy, I'm sassy, There's a difference". We asked the man behind the account to answer our "25 of the Best". Although he prefers to keep his an anonymity, he was gracious enough to accept.

In addition to his popular twitter account, he is the author of the novel "Cursed", available on Amazon.. If you need a smile follow him @The_Sassy_Gay. Over 14,000 followers, can't be wrong.





LINKS:

Follow on Twitter
Ask him a question at ask.fm
Buy his book at Amazon



The Sassy Gay answers 25 of the Best

Who was the last person you told “I love you”?
SG:  Zac Efron when I whispered it to the poster of him in my room


What will you find in your refrigerator if you looked right now?
SG:  A lot of fruit and no vegetables because fruit > veggies


What was the last expletive that you used?
SG:  I don't even know what an expletive is. Is that like a swear word? Because then the answer is "bitch."


When was the last time you cried?
SG:  The last time I really cried was when my boss made fun of me at work for being gay. But then I realized an insensitive jerk like that isn't worth my tears.


What is the worst tasting thing you have ever eaten?
SG:  I've eaten some pretty crazy things in my life because when I travel (which I do a lot) I try EVERYTHING. I've had alligator even. But for some reason there are two common foods that make me want to throw up. I cannot eat ketchup or carrots. I just can't.


In the film of your life, who plays you and what is the title?
SG:  Lol, my life is too boring to be made into a movie but if I had to choose I would say Zac Efron can play me because then I could meet him on set and he would confess his love for me. I don't know what it would be called, coming up with a title is always the hardest part for me.


What is the last furry thing that you touched?
SG:  My dog, Solana❤


When was the last time you had a hangover?
SG:  The day after the Fourth of July


Do you remember the last time you saw a random act of kindness?
SG:  Not when I saw one. But when I was little I was shopping with my mom and I went to look at stuffed animals and this lady saw me looking at a purple monkey, and she asked if I liked it and I said I did. Then later when I was back by my mom a cashier came up to me with the monkey and said a lady bought it for me. I was so young when that happened but I still remember it. So the lesson here kids is that kindness isn't easily forgotten.


If your iPod could only hold 3 songs, what would they be?
SG:  Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift is hands down the first song. It's my favorite song EVER. The next would probably be Sweet Caroline and lastly probably another Taylor Swift song.


What are you currently reading?
SG:  I'm reading like a million different books right now. I'm reading Safe Haven, and City of Bones and PLL book 10


Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
SG:  No because nobody has ever had an interest in me.


If personalities had an odor, what would you smell like?
SG:  Death.


You are running in a race and overtake the second-place runner. What position are you now in?
SG:  First?


Describe your happy place?
SG:  My happy place is basically more mental than physical. Anywhere I can go to really just unplug from the world and think. I like to think. I'm a writer so I often think about story ideas and developing plots in my head. Also my happy place is watch PLL. Like I can never be anything but happy when I watch it.


What is the longest period that you have ever gone without taking a bath?
SG:  I don't take too many baths to be honest. But I HAVE to take a shower every night, like I have OCD when it comes to that.


What is your theme song?
SG:  Sexy and I Know it


Have you ever been spanked or spanked someone as an adult?
SG:  No.


What do you do when you feel sad or depressed?
SG:  I journal basically everyday, so that's what I do. It's just nice to be able to vent and not feel judged by anyone.


If you were being attacked by the tickle monster, who would you want it to be?
SG:  Zac Efron, duh.


Do you believe in ghosts? Why?
SG:  I'm not going to say I don't believe in them, because I have a very open mind but I'm not going to say I believe in them either, until I see one.


Describe the perfect kiss using no more than 5 words?
SG:  Sensual, passionate, intense, loving, memorable


What is your greatest fear?
SG:  Never being loved back


What is the best dish you can cook?
SG:  That's a hard question. I like cooking. I'm not exactly the best at it, but I like to cook. And I hardly make the same thing more than once.


Do you truly feel loved?
SG:  By my friends and family? Yes. By any guys romantically, no.


Thank you, Sassy Gay!

No comments: